Jitsu Squad Limited Edition (Nintendo Switch)
Delivery to loading...
Jitsu Squad, officially licensed Nintendo Switch game. Includes a colorful game manual.
Exclusively available at Strictly Limited Games and Games Rocket. Limited to 2,000 copies worldwide. All of our games are individually numbered. We ship internationally.
GO FIGHT, JITSU DREAMERS!
It’s time to channel your inner animal and bust out your best moves for the wildest fighting game on the block – Jitsu Squad. Jitsu Squad is a fast-paced fighting game inspired by old-school brawlers from the 90s, paired with the exciting style of modern beat ‘em ups that remains true to the age-old rule: easy to learn, hard to master.
Containing the soul of a powerful demon, the legendary Kusanagi Stone can grant godly powers to those who awaken it but has remained hidden over the centuries. Now, the wicked sorcerer Origami, destroyer of worlds and lord of darkness, has summoned ancient warriors to find the stone for him, cursing their souls and turning them into animals. Luckily, a mysterious monk called Ramen manages to save four warrior souls from Origami’s call: Hero, Baby, Jazz, and Aros, together they are the Jitsu Squad!
Jump into wacky-chaotic battles with lightning-fast, yet accessible gameplay in this unique 2D action-brawler. Master the battlefield by levelling up your warriors into true legends and use their unique special moves and weapons to slay your enemies in style. Control the entire Jitsu Squad in single-player mode, play with up to 4 people in local couch co-op, or use the Tag Team Mode to take down the wicked sorcerer and save the galaxy!
- Fight lightning-fast, adrenaline-tingling battles
- 4 playable characters – Turn your warrior into a real legend with the upgrade system and unique secondary weapons that open up new combos
- Slay your enemies in style with 100+ chain-combos, infinite juggles and Epic Super Specials that will make your heart beat faster
- Powerful in-game character transformations will get your blood boiling
- Tons of unique enemies to fight and 8 different planets to save
- Up to 4-player local couch co-op fun
- Team up with a friend in 2-player tag-team mode, where each player can choose up to 2 characters
- Enter the battlefield while blasting original tunes by Crush 40 singer Johnny Gioeli, famous for the iconic SONIC The Hedgehog music
- Fighting game input commands provide a nice 90s throwback
Pre-order & Age Rating(s):
Please note: This is a pre-order. We expect this game to ship in winter 2022/2023! You will receive order updates as soon as we receive the games and start shipping.